- DEMO - Wilson Clash 100 Tour Tennis Racquet
Availability : In stock
As low as $10.00
Join the revolution with the all-new Wilson Clash 100 Tour. The 100 Tour gets its “Clash” name by combining what is usually opposite traits (power & control) + (flexibility & stability) all within the same frame.
- The Clash 100 Tour matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time.
- StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability.
- Join the racket revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
Here's how it works
- Choose a racquet to try out. Add to Cart and process the order. Repeat the orders if you like to try more than one racquet.
- Choose shipping method. The free shipping is available for your choice.
- Once the racquets ship, you'll receive it within 5 business days.
- Play with them for up to a week.
- Send them back to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided.
- You will receive $10 coupon per racquet toward your purchase of any new racquets from VANTAGE.ZONE. Maximum coupon amount is $40 per location.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost?
The only cost you will incur is $10 per racquet. Demo racquets cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States. Gift cards may not be used towards demo orders.
- How long does it take to get the demos & how long can I keep them?
We ship the demo racquet in the same day or the next business day. You will receive it within 5 business days depending on your location. You get to keep them for up to one week. If you receive them on a Monday then you have to ship them back to us the following Monday.
- How do I return the demos to VANTAGE.ZONE?
We provide you with a pre-paid FedEx return label in the box. To send the demos back simply place the return label over the demo box's existing label and then take it to any staffed FedEx station, or give it to any FedEx driver. You won't be charged any additional fees when you return the demos through FedEx with the pre-paid return label. Customers are responsible for providing a tracking number if returned by another shipping method.
- What if I forget to return them?
Write Your Own Review